Your success is our success! We host a variety of educational workshops and Field Days to give berry growers like you the tools you need to protect and improve your crops, learn the latest in farming techniques, and market your business. We also keep you up-to-date on other industry events.

 

 

NYSBGA Events

 

Check back soon!

 

 

Other Events

 

Clinton County & Essex County Pesticide Recertification Days

February 6 & 7
Plattsburgh (2/6), Westport (2/7)

No matter what category your license is in, your recertification credits must be 25% in your category; the other 75% can be core OR category. Core DEC Credits offered in Entomology, Weeds, IPM, and Pesticide Safety. Categories 1-13 are on a 3 year cycle. Categories 21-41 are on a 5 year cycle. Check the DEC website for more information. Register here.

 

Hudson Valley and Northern NY Fruit Schools

February 20–22
Kingson

The ENY’s winter commercial fruit and vegetable school, with tree fruit, grape, and berry sessions. More information and registration form here. 

 

North American Raspberry & Blackberry Conference

February 21–24
Ventura, CA

Programming to be announced soon for this three-day conference, including opening reception, full-day tour, educational sessions, posters, and trade show. Stay tuned at raspberryblackberry.com.

 

Marketing Your Farm as a Great Place to Work

 

March 1
Kingston

Do you have a lot of staff turnover?  Do you want to improve your communication skills with your employees? This workshop is for you. Register here.

 

What Is My Job? Hiring, Training & Evaluating Farm Employees Effectively

March 8
Kingston

How well do your employees understand their jobs? Everyone wants farm employees who know what to do without being told. Unfortunately, most people you hire or manage can't read minds.This workshop will help you develop effective tools for training and evaluating new employees or employees moving into new positions. Register here.